Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Freaky

So I went through these boxes where I had been keeping all my momento's from my childhood past and it was really weird to look back at them today. It is funny how you can completely forget a lot of your childhood, and then you read notes from people you use to hang out with or look at pictures at people you new and allthe memories come back and hit you like a 10 foot tidal wave that came out of nowhere! It may just all feel weird to me because I was listening to Radiohead at the same time I was looking through past memories(Radiohead has this effect on me when I listen to them, they kinda make everything around me sad and depressing, except for 15 steps it is has an upbeat sound to it.)...Whatever it was, it certainly got me thinking. It got me thinking about who I use to want to be and how I have changed dramatically. Not necessarily in a bad way but in a different way. I know that people say when you are young you never really know what is going on and who you are really going to be, but I mean half of us don't even know where we'll be in the next year.(So I find it revelant at all times and not just in our childhood.)It makes me wonder "What if I lived out my childhood dreams and fantasy?" Would I be happier than I am now? Or would everything be the same? Or worse? Granted, we will never know what would have happened, but it still never stops us from wondering.


Aside from that, I am bored STILL. I wish that someone will save me from this disease of apathy that has been growing inside. It has been affecting all of my decisions lately. I just don't care for anything anymore. I have no drive. Won't someone rescue me from this funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment