Monday, January 4, 2010

010

First off, Nathan this is the website for you. http://www.entertainmentcareers.net/sbjobs/, you can also check out internships as well. I don't know if all of them pay but some do.


Now onto this year. So far so good. Been hanging out with cool kids and relaxing. I am glad to have good people in my life that help me when I am down which I have been down a bit lately. But hey new year new start. I have 4 months before I turn 21 so that is exciting I guess. I can dance my stress away when I can finally be admitted to clubs. Oh the little joys in life! So I have 5 goals that I want to try to accomplish this year that I know I can do if I try hard enough.
1.shape up
2.New car
3.Pay off loan and find good job to do that (yes it counts as one goal because it is a cause and effect type of scenario)
4.Get internship at production company!!!!!!!! Speilberg here I come :)
5.Film more
This year is going to be great. I can say this now because it has only been 4 days into 010 but there shouldn't be any reason for it to suck. Well that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment