Friday, January 22, 2010

Conando

I know that I have already mentioned this in an earlier post, But it is offical that Conan Obrien is leaving the tonight show and today is his last day :(! I am actually a lot sadder than I had anticipated. It could be because I was introduced to him when I was little by a friend who would call me up and we would watch it together via phone when he was on the LATE SHOW or it could be because I seriously just saw him a few months agao live and he was so awesome. Yes, all these are true, but I guess I am also sad because I was planning to really try to get an internship with him on his writing staff in the next year. It was a dream of mine and now the PeaCOCK ruined it. So I just want everyone to know that they should watch the show tonight because he has been doing some crazy shit. Also, Will Ferril, Tom Hanks, Neil Young and others will be on tonight so it should be a really interesting show.

No comments:

Post a Comment