Monday, December 21, 2009

Break

Well what is there to say? I finished this semester and hopefully last semester at Grossmont with a 3.0. I guess I could have done better but I was not in the mood I guess. I hope next semester wherever that may be, will be better. It is almost Christmas and I just finished shopping for the only person I could afford for this season. Oh, the benefit of being a poor, overworked and underpaid college student!!! Can’t say I’ll miss that when I have a real job. But anyways, I haven’t really had the feel of this holiday season. Haven’t seen the lights or gone ice skating. I suppose there is next year to enjoy those things.


Since I have six weeks or so off of school, I have decided to take this time to really get into the film making experience. I have been lagging big time. I have to finish my screen play so I can send it to the various film festivals across the country. I need to start my freelance work on doing small informative videos for a few small businesses and I need to film for the sake of filming. San Diego is interesting right? I can find things that would be interesting to film, Other than that I need to hit up the gym and swim everyday. I am tempted to go today but it is sooooo cold outside. Maybe just a walk then.


I really want this break to be the best ever! I haven’t had a break from school in about a year and half. I am always taking summer school or intersession. I want this break to be both helpful and fun. I want something to take my mind off the stress of growing up, I guess that is how I would put that. I want to appreciate the now instead of the later. Well, I guess that is it for now. I’ll leave you all with an amazing song

No comments:

Post a Comment