Monday, July 11, 2011

Back in San Diego

It's been three days now since I have been back to the warm and sunny San Diego. I was excited because I was tired of the cold and wanted to remember what it felt like to see the sun. Well, it was great for about all of 3 hours and then I was ready to get back on the plane to SF.
I am glad to be back, I am tired of school overwhelming me and ruining my summer! It is over, its time for a break!
My phone is still broken which sucks because I can't call anyone and tell them I am back. Granted, I would only tell a slight few anyways. No need for drama while I am temporarily back. I want to go to the beach everyday and have a good last summer in SD. Because who knows where I will be next year, so I need to embrace SD before I leave it.
Well, thats about it for now, I just got HBO, so I am trying to catch up on Curb Your Enthusiasm, True Blood and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment