Thursday, December 16, 2010

What's next

So I am on the last week of school, finishing one more final! Its actually a bit of a bore really. (yes, that was a british thing to say, but I have been reading a lot so I can't help it) Maybe that is why I am watching re-runs of the twilight zone while writing it. Anyways, still need to go x-mas shopping, my least favorite holiday of the year. I have narrowed it down to two people that I can afford a present for while still trying to save enough money to pay off the rest of my loan by the middle of january. Yes, what an interesting life I lead at the moment. I am packing up my stuff and am moviong out of my house in a few weeks. But then again, they have been telling me that since last year. Who knows. I don't really care about moving, I mean yes it will be crowded and I am over teenagers and those who believe that they are adults, but its just temporary. And honestly, things are suppose to change. I wasn't planning on living there forever. Well, back to writing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment